Techstar All Purpose Dock Floats offer the maximum in design flexibility and economy. Each float has 6 molded holes enabling you to lag your floats to your frame up from the bottom. You can use any size framing lumber 2x6 or larger. 3 Different heights allow you to choose your freeboard.
All Purpose Floats
Why choose Techstar All Purpose Dock Floats?
- Both lumber and hardware stay out of the water, floats lag thru moulded holes to the bottom of your frame.
- Less wood required for construction.
- Less labor to build your dock.
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly.
- Polyethylene is gasoline resistant.
- Polyethylene is resistant to aquatic wildlife such as muskrats, otters and beavers.
- 3 Heights to choose from (8", 12" and 16").
- 6 Mounting holes are molded in.
- All 3 sizes are filled with closed cell expanded polystyrene.
|Model Number||Outside Dimensions||Flotation (pounds)||Average Wall Thickness||Sq. Foot Deck Coverage||Shipping Weight||Per Skid|
|AP-8||24" x 48" x 8"||250||.125||15||28||20|
|AP-12||24" x 48" x 12"||400||.150||20||35||12|
|AP-16||24" x 48" x 16"||510||.225||25||45||10|